Saturday, September 12, 2009

Last night we had a bunch of friends over for a Beatles: Rock Band party. Emily spent most of the time playing with my brother's wife and their two kids. Now ever since going to Disneyland this summer, Emily has never let up persistently expressing how much fun she had and how much she wants to go back. She likes to play make-believe and pretend she is back in Disneyland all the time.

So during our party last night, she decided to pretend to go on It's a Small World with her cousin Katie. When I walked by, I saw them both in our living room just standing there not doing anything, so I asked if their were still pretending to be in Disneyland. Emily informed me that they were pretending to stand in line, because you have to stand in line before you can go on Its a Small World. I guess she was trying to make their make-believe as authentic as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment