Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Emily is starting her new preschool today. Tara is back in school full-time up at the U, and Emily is enrolled in a really nice program at the JCC next to the University Hospital. Emily's been excited all year about the prospect, and if you were to ask her what she is most excited about she would tell you- "the toilets because they are JUST MY SIZE!"

Well last night we were having family night talking about going to school and how much Tara and I have always enjoyed our own education. Afterward, Emily asked us if we knew just how excited she was and then tightly clenched her whole body, raised her arms at the elbow, closed her fists, bulged her eyes, and very widely grinned as she shouted, "I AM THIS EXCITED! I AM JUST SO EXCITED!!!" I've not seen the toilets there myself, but they must be pretty amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment